Nikon Refurbished Sale

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Some of the lenses seem to be hitting new "lows" in pricing as refurbs. One example: Z 105mm f/2.8, now $665 on sale. I saw a Z 50mm f/1.2 (now gone) for $1300 or so if memory serves, lower than prior sales. Pricing seems to be softening (as it usually does) for used or refurb lenses a few years after their launch.

Great time for the patient photographer to pick up wonderful lenses!

Selection is limited, but if they have what you need there are some great prices. That 600PF that @Drew picked up is an unbelievable deal.
I was wavering on buying this lens at the earlier refurbished sale but delayed too long. Once I got the email and saw the 600PF was available, I jumped on it.

I was wavering on buying this lens at the earlier refurbished sale but delayed too long. Once I got the email and saw the 600PF was available, I jumped on it.
With some of these sale items, any delay is too long. The best plan is to decide on a certain price for a certain piece of gear. When/if it becomes available at that price, don't think about buying it, just do so immediately. Good on you for doing so this time. I hope you enjoy the lens, and that we get to see some of the photos from it soon.

Just got an email from Nikon about another refurbished sale with an additional 10% off. Just grabbed a Z 600mm f/6.3 VR S lens for under $3500, missed out on this lens at the last refurbished sale this fall. Free shipping with 2nd day delivery.

Since this thread just showed up in my inbox today, how do I get on this Nikon mailing list to which your referred?

To get on the mailing list, go to www.nikonusa.com and then to the very bottom of the home page and you will see the following where you can sign up...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-26 at 9.09.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-26 at 9.09.01 PM.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 3
Back