Nikon Self Service Repair Manuals

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

On another thread there was some discussion regarding the proper type of screwdriver needed for tightening some base screws. Does the documentation include information regarding the specifications of these kinds of things?

Note: I answered my own question and they do include the tools as part of the service manual, for example,

Capture.JPG
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
On another thread there was some discussion regarding the proper type of screwdriver needed for tightening some base screws. Does the documentation include information regarding the specifications of these kinds of things?

Note: I answered my own question and they do include the tools as part of the service manual, for example,
Note the 2mm Phillips screwdriver. I think someone recommended a JIS #0. I think they are close in size at the business end.

The issue of screwdrivers often comes up. Here is a couple of summaries of the difference between “Phillips” type drivers

Back