Nikon USA Autumn 2024 Rebates

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I got an email from Nikon USA, their Autumn 2024 rebates have started. We are seeing some of the great deals we saw last summer, like $1,000 off Z7ii, $500 off Z8, $400 off Z 70-200 f2.8, $800 off Z 800PF, $200 off Z 135 Plena, $400 off Z 14-24 f2.8, and more. Some huge savings on F mount lenses if you are still using that.
I shoot with a D850…I’m pretty dang close to transitioning to a Z8. Do you happen to know if it would be better to wait until after the holidays for a better deal? I’m not privy to the ups and downs and rebates with Nikon.

I shoot with a D850…I’m pretty dang close to transitioning to a Z8. Do you happen to know if it would be better to wait until after the holidays for a better deal? I’m not privy to the ups and downs and rebates with Nikon.
For a relatively new camera like Z8, you will NOT find a deal better than $500 off. Though I have no insight into Nikon sales team, I would be willing to bet the Christmas season savings will also be $500 and no better. I say get it now. BTW I notice you live in Tucson as I do, so I would advise getting it from Tucson Camera Repair as I did. They will give you great service and any time you need help (with a menu setting or a loose screw or whatever), they will assist you at no charge.

Reading the fine print, the timeline for this sale is a bit confusing. The Z6ii (NOT iii) body and kit is on sale Oct 7 through Nov 3. All others will be on sale for one week, Oct 7-13, then not on sale, then on sale again for one week Oct 28 through Nov 3. o_O

Back