Nikon Z 180-600mm VR lens in stock

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Adorama has the nikkor Z 180-600 mm f/5.6-6.3 VR lens in stock at the $1,696.95 price. To my surprise I put in an order for the last Monday and it's arriving today???? I've tried 3 times in the past ever since Nikon announced the lens. Each time after a few months I gave up. Finally bought the 600 pf lens. Just on a whim I placed an order for one from Adorama on 6/5/24 and received an email on 6-17-24 stating they were sending one that night. I don't even need one now but decided to go ahead with the purchase. Ya can't have too many lenses. My wife even encourage me to ok the purchase???

Adorama has the nikkor Z 180-600 mm f/5.6-6.3 VR lens in stock at the $1,696.95 price. To my surprise I put in an order for the last Monday and it's arriving today???? I've tried 3 times in the past ever since Nikon announced the lens. Each time after a few months I gave up. Finally bought the 600 pf lens. Just on a whim I placed an order for one from Adorama on 6/5/24 and received an email on 6-17-24 stating they were sending one that night. I don't even need one now but decided to go ahead with the purchase. Ya can't have too many lenses. My wife even encourage me to ok the purchase???
You are a very lucky man. And yes...the cabinets ...worth every penny...as is your wife. Congrats

For those in Canada, CameraCanada, TheCameraStore, Aden Camera and Vistek all list this lens as In Stock for the first time I've seen.

B&H also has it in stock. Seems the backlog is finally over.

Back