Nikon Z 600mm TC in stock at B&H

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Wade Abadie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
There appears to be a Nikon Z 600mm TC in stock at B&H as I write this…in case someone wants to snatch it up.

I’m unsure if it is just one unit or if there are multiples, but it’s the first time I have ever seen it “in stock”.

I've seen them in stock multiple times over the last 6 months.

If you must buy new, it's one of the better places to buy. If you are willing to do refurbished or used, you can find them for $11K - $13K all day

Good to know they are showing up more frequently…sorry for the unnecessary alarm haha. I just didn’t want someone to miss out if they were in the market. Sadly my finances do not currently allow me to take advantage of the opportunity.

Wade, no worries. It's a funny sign when folks are stalking these lenses - we should be out in the field creating images with the ones we can afford! :)

It's good to know the mirrorless transition is settling down with Nikon, and they have caught up with the early demand wave. Look forward to seeing the line continue to fill out.

Back