Nikon Z6 III and DXO PureRaw4 Compatability

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I have been shooting with my Z6 III for a few months (mostly portraits) and love it, but never need to Denoise any files. But, I just finished a wildlife trip in the Pantanal of Brazil and had it along as my 2nd body to my Z8. The Z6 III was great in that roll but now that I am home and processing images I have discovered that the Z6 III files can not be opened with DxO PureRaw4, my FAVORITE denoiseing software. I check and I have the latest version but it does not seem to recognize my Z6 RAW files. Am I missing something, or do I just have to wait for them to issue an update that covers the Z6 III's files?
BTW - I have several really high ISO files from the dark jungle, and Lightroom Classic's Denoise does a terrible job on them for me! Maybe I am missing something there too?? Also tried Topaz Denoise and that will attempt to work on the files but consistently produces a corrupt .dng file that only open in Preview (iMac) as a VERY dark green hazy???

As stated above, I just entered Nikon Z6iii and it says 2024-9, which I assume to mean September (next month).
I also use PureRaw (3 not 4) and am contemplating Z6iii as a second body, so this is good to know.

Back