If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JDG Photo

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Ring-billed Gull-5 for web 14Jan2021.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Ring-billed Gull for web 14Jan2021.jpg
Ring-billed Gull-2 for web 14Jan2021.jpg
Ring-billed Gull-3 for web 14Jan2021.jpg
Ring-billed Gull-4 for web 14Jan2021.jpg

Nice work. But please advise all settings: ISO, shutter speed, aperture, etc.
F/11 which is wide open with the 2X teleconverter attached, 1/3200 sec., ISO 1000, Camera Raw, Wide area AF and AC-C with back button focus. I was shooting hand held but sitting in a chair. May the pixels be ever in your favor.

F/11 which is wide open with the 2X teleconverter attached, 1/3200 sec., ISO 1000, Camera Raw, Wide area AF and AC-C with back button focus. I was shooting hand held but sitting in a chair. May the pixels be ever in your favor.
Thanks. Did you have any trouble with the camera struggling to lock focus? I’m considering adding a teleconverter to my 200-500mm lens on the Z6ii.

Thanks. Did you have any trouble with the camera struggling to lock focus? I’m considering adding a teleconverter to my 200-500mm lens on the Z6ii.
Yes, it was sometimes a struggle. Keeper rate was low. I also used the TC -17E II and the keeper rate was much better. The TC-14E III works the best.