If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A proud looking bull elk at the bison-elk range at LBL in western Kentucky.
1699057667093.png

Not sure, I have a color blindness and don’t usually mess with colors. I did remove some bright grasses etc at the bottom with content aware. That’s probably did it and I couldn’t see it.
That must have done it. There's a magenta band all along the edge of the pavement. Wow, being color blind must surely pose some editing challenges.

That must have done it. There's a magenta band all along the edge of the pavement. Wow, being color blind must surely pose some editing challenges.
It certainly does, I am not doing this for a living but I do take it very seriously. I am usually ok as long as I don’t modify individual colors. I have run across similar things to this before and need some to check it for me. I should have this time but it looked normal to me. I should have had my wife look at it, she would have told me. 😊

Hi, Thanks. I’m glad I am not the only one, of course it has some disadvantages in photography, sometimes I wonder if the are also advantages. I feel that when looking for birds and other animals I am looking for shapes, movements, eyes etc and nearly leaving color out of the process. There may be other reasons but I feel that I may have an advantage at seeing wildlife. Whatever, I have been having fun with photography for over 55 years and counting. I bet you do to.

That's a really nice image Gene! Oh and I'm in the colornlind club as well! :cautious:
Hi, Thanks. I’m glad I am not the only one, of course it has some disadvantages in photography, sometimes I wonder if the are also advantages. I feel that when looking for birds and other animals I am looking for shapes, movements, eyes etc and nearly leaving color out of the process. There may be other reasons but I feel that I may have an advantage at seeing wildlife. Whatever, I have been having fun with photography for over 55 years and counting. I bet you do to.

Yes and I gave up a long time ago trying to mess with colors when I am post processing my images. I always use to get "You have a green cast on this image" or something to that effect, now it is what it is I gave up messing with color! LOL That's what I do now with photography, have fun and challenge myself each day I go out!