If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

johnehrenfeldphotography@gmail

Supporting Member
Marketplace
* I continue to be very happy with the overall quality and detail of photos taken with Nikon's newest gear above.

* Color accuracy and dynamic range are outstanding. With proper EV adjustments highlight and shadow detail is superb.

* Thanks Steve Perry for "Secrets To The Nikon Autofocus System - Mirrorless Edition." The Z9 is a pro camera with scores of settings and capabilities and the more I got to know the camera the better the results were. I re-read it constantly.

* 1/640 - f6.3 - 800mm - auto white balance - manual - ISO 320 - 3D - AF-C - distance from subject app. 100'
Birds.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

* I continue to be very happy with the overall quality and detail of photos taken with Nikon's newest gear above.

* Color accuracy and dynamic range are outstanding. With proper EV adjustments highlight and shadow detail is superb.

* Thanks Steve Perry for "Secrets To The Nikon Autofocus System - Mirrorless Edition." The Z9 is a pro camera with scores of settings and capabilities and the more I got to know the camera the better the results were. I re-read it constantly.

* 1/640 - f6.3 - 800mm - auto white balance - manual - ISO 320 - 3D - AF-C - distance from subject app. 100'View attachment 42751
Awesome shot! I love these guys. Years ago I had the opportunity to photograph them in a similar setting in Newfoundland. 👍👍👍