If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Palmor

Supporting Member
Marketplace
It's funny how sometimes you can go a really long time without a good photo encounter on a specific species then all of a sudden you get a few lucky days in a row. Started off with watching a Harrier sitting for an extended period of time, when it finally took of it ended up within my min focus distance and hovered about 10' away. Amazing experience when something like that happens.

This shot was from the series right before it came within the min focus distance

A_101849_2000.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Same sequence with the next two shots, before it got too close

A_101657_2000.jpg

A_101804_2000.jpg

Different Harrier on a different day/location. Not as close but got a bit more environment in the photos

A_101951-Enhanced-NR_2000.jpg

A_102028-Enhanced-NR_2000.jpg

A_101990-Enhanced-NR-2_2000.jpg

Last one from a third recent encounter

A_101645_2000.jpg

It's funny how sometimes you can go a really long time without a good photo encounter on a specific species then all of a sudden you get a few lucky days in a row. Started off with watching a Harrier sitting for an extended period of time, when it finally took of it ended up within my min focus distance and hovered about 10' away. Amazing experience when something like that happens.

This shot was from the series right before it came within the min focus distance

View attachment 78545

Same sequence with the next two shots, before it got too close

View attachment 78546

View attachment 78547

Different Harrier on a different day/location. Not as close but got a bit more environment in the photos

View attachment 78548

View attachment 78549

View attachment 78550

Last one from a third recent encounter

View attachment 78551
Beautiful Set! I’m still waiting for an opportunity like that. I’ve had several encounters over the last couple of weeks but too far away to get a thing like that. Patience and persistence usually pay off. Well done Palmor👍👍👍