Not anymore C120 option on my Z9

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi, since I updated my Z9 to V5 (or sometimes before because I don't use that a lot), I have not anymore the C120 option, it stops at the C60 one.
Any idea of the reason ? Does it come from V5 ? Or is it not compatible with another option ?
Steve, I went through your updated book (which is a so usefull source of info for me) but I didn't find any reason
Thanks, any idea welcome !
Jean-Pierre

Hi, since I updated my Z9 to V5 (or sometimes before because I don't use that a lot), I have not anymore the C120 option, it stops at the C60 one.
Any idea of the reason ? Does it come from V5 ? Or is it not compatible with another option ?
Steve, I went through your updated book (which is a so usefull source of info for me) but I didn't find any reason
Thanks, any idea welcome !
Jean-Pierre
Hello Jean-Pierre. Do you have a DX lens attached to your camera? If so, the maximum high speed option will be C60. If you have a full frame lens attached, I’m not sure why you’re not see the C120 option.

Hi JA, thanks for your quick answer !
Unfortunately when I noticed that I was with a 400/4,5. I is the same with the 70-200/2,8 and without lens. I also checked in the menu that my picture size was set to FX Large.
So the mystery is still there ...

@Jean-Pierre

Are you shooting in RAW or jpg?

Back