Nuthatch in flight. What luck!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

gpsman

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I shot this last week at 7:30 am in concord ma, great meadow NWS It was cloudy, foggy and ‘buggy’. Iso 1100, 1/2000s. Manual, auto iso. I cropped it and denoise’d it. Any comments or recommendations.
78B37A77-C047-405B-8F1B-79B8B5E9735D.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I like the "see-through" nature of the wing feathers. If it were mine, I might try cloning out the twig that crosses in front of the wing.

Last edited:
Hello: I would if I could. I’m not very good at that edit function added to the fact that I’m still on Lr 6. I’ll see if I can figure it out. Thanks for the feedback.

Hello: I would if I could. I’m not very good at that edit function added to the fact that I’m still on Lr 6. I’ll see if I can figure it out. Thanks for the feedback.
Makes sense. Either way - good to see you're still getting out to Great Meadows. I need to make the time to get back there one of these days.

Back