If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Just went on a short overnight "up north" and was too early. I thought colors would be popping but mostly green; there is a lot of color inland but the lake effect delays color at times, and Minnesota has had record warmth too. So this time last year colors were peaking, and I went back and re-edited some from the same spot a year ago. This is a pano of 7 photos; critiques welcomed too and I really appreciate any criticisms or thoughts on improving it.

Thanks,
Paul

z oberg.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It may be a little early, but I still think it looks nice. Not everyone does this but personally, I like playing around with individual colors to give them a little more pop when needed so if it were mine, I would go to the orange and yellow and lighten them a smidge to make them stand out against the darker colors. I might even increase the vibrancy a hair just to see what that looked like and adjust back if I didn't like it. Merely suggestions, and it's hard to say if anything I said would actually make an improvement unless I'm doing it myself. It's your palette, your painting. ;) Follow your heart and it becomes yours.