If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Unabashedly one of my favorite areas to photograph are the high plains of the Midwest. The Flint Hills of Kansas, basically in my backyard, is one of my favorite favorites! By new approach, I simply mean in this situation we were bike riding on a rails to trails trail through the Flint Hills recently. Due to a multitude of boring reasons, my abilities to hike anymore have been severely reduced, but boy a new ebike helps me get to areas that otherwise might be inaccessible.

Last week we came across these vistas on our ride. Not an ideal time of day, I know, and a phone for a camera (ehh), but sometimes you take what you can get, but it was still quite a day! Thank you for viewing.

Bill
2023-08-10_09-03-01_123.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
2023-08-10_09-07-24_901.jpg
2023-08-10_09-16-01_520.jpg

Nice shots and great story, Bill. Have to admire a passionate photographer on a mission. If not for your full disclosure and the Camera Data, I would not have guessed it was a cell phone. My challenge with photography at the moment is framing the scene. You do that well so no apologies required. Flint Hills are nice and green. We've had 75% more rain than average this year to date with 4 months to go.