One Tree Hill

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

One Tree Hill, Maleny, Queensland Australia, overlooking the Glass House Mountains.
rlphotography-2269.JPG
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I actually already have it with the barbed wire removed I just liked it left in there lol.
View attachment 12420

Much better (y)
Nothing a few steps forward wouldn't have done... I definitely like the wire removed.

This shot just makes me want to visit Australia even more than I already want to. I figure I need to spend at least a month, if not two, there.

W

Nothing a few steps forward wouldn't have done... I definitely like the wire removed.

This shot just makes me want to visit Australia even more than I already want to. I figure I need to spend at least a month, if not two, there.

W
Australia is truly magical and you will need two months at least and even then you will only be scratching the surface.

I came back for a second look with the barbed wire removed and Waoooo - I love it even better (y) however I do fully understand were you`re coming from regarding the barbed wire remaining in the shot, for me that`s a very personal thing but, a lot of times, for the viewer, its often the better option ,, regardless its a fabulous shot ...

Harry.G

Back