If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I had a rare chance to play hooky today, in between appointments and took a drive past one of the local nest poles. One resident at home, so I took a few minutes with the new Z6II. My first few outings with this camera left me a bit frustrated, quite a bit to get used to but these shots give me hope! ( I see that I need to improve my editing consistency though, before posting.)

Z62_1318-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Z62_1319-Edit.jpg
Z62_1321-Edit.jpg
Z62_1322-Edit.jpg

Nice shots! I see your Osprey use the occasional bit of plastic mesh or cords in their nest, too. We have a local nest where they are infamous for using all kinds on man made junk in their nests. :)

Nice shots! I see your Osprey use the occasional bit of plastic mesh or cords in their nest, too. We have a local nest where they are infamous for using all kinds on man made junk in their nests. :)

Yea, first thing I noticed too, Kinda spoilt it for me when I saw the bits of Blue & Orange rope/netting .............

Harry.G

Yea, first thing I noticed too, Kinda spoilt it for me when I saw the bits of Blue & Orange rope/netting .............

Harry.G
Yep, this is a local nest that gets regular use with farms all around. With the pole being only about 8 feet off the county road, they are very tolerant of the curious humans.

Yep, this is a local nest that gets regular use with farms all around. With the pole being only about 8 feet off the county road, they are very tolerant of the curious humans.

Doesn't spoil it for me. The Osprey make their decisions, not us. To them, it is a beautiful nest home. :)