If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A river in the Pacific Northwest that was running very high and fast due to the heavy rains.
2020-10-16 A RIVER WITH ROCKS AND EVERGREENS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST 2 WATERMARKED REDONE copy.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice Shot... love the perspective from which you shot this... One thing that does kinda bother me is it seem like its leaning to the left. (could just be the point of view but looking at some of the trees and the water it give that appearance.

Thank you all for the feed back. Looking at the shot after the lean was pointed out I can see what you mean. It seems to be a constant theme with my shooting style. I have straightened it and it does seem more pleasing.
FWIW, sometimes even a bubble level won't help. We have that challenge here, our valley has a pretty constant slant running from North to South and on certain scenic shots when I use a bubble level the scene still has an apparent tilt since the horizon really does slope a bit. Same thing can happen with some distant lakeshore type scenics where true level doesn't result in a visually level image that can distract from the composition.

For those reasons I often bring up a crop frame even when I don't intend to crop the image and hover the mouse outside of the crop frame to see the finer grid and check if things like distant horizon lines are visually level. Sometimes all it takes is a small rotation adjustment to level things out and a lot of times no leveling is necessary but it's an easy thing to check in LR, PS or most image editing software.

Great scene though and really good motion blur in the water. I really like that looming foreground rock. Great image!