If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Much of my spring and early summer is spent finding peregrine pairs throughout my region. Thought I would post a couple recent pics.

bard060421aD copy2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
mtom061621S copy2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Nice shots. I really like the first one for the position on the bird. Where is your "region"?
western Massachusetts...I had to downsize so much for this forum that they now look awfully soft and out of focus. Is there something I'm missing in my edit for this forum?? (I lived in Anchorage for a year, then Delta Junction for 18 :)

western Massachusetts...I had to downsize so much for this forum that they now look awfully soft and out of focus. Is there something I'm missing in my edit for this forum?? (I lived in Anchorage for a year, then Delta Junction for 18 :)
Oh my goodness. If you stayed in Delta for 18 years hopefully it was because you made your fortune and are now retired and living the life.

The forum software with resize your images if they are too large. Max 800px vertical or 1200px horizontal. There is also a max file size but I forget what that limit is.