Picture Windows

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

One of my favorite stops when I visit friends and family in Wyoming in the Fall. View attachment 8789
Shane Cabin Picture Window resize.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Teton Corral adj.jpg
View attachment 8789
Picture Window rs.jpg

Last edited:
Cool idea... every time I see a cabin like that I wonder about the people that built it and were using it. Would kill for those views in the summer but winters had to be a hard, hard life.

Cool idea... every time I see a cabin like that I wonder about the people that built it and were using it. Would kill for those views in the summer but winters had to be a hard, hard life.
I do know this Cabin was used in part of the location filming of the 1953 Western with Alan Ladd called " Shane". I have visited this location many times over the years and wondered the same thoughts as you Gordon.

Yes it’s about three miles East from Mormons Row and about 2 miles just north of Kelly. It’s not a very popular Tourist stop primarily due very limited parking.
Cool I'm going to have to remember that next time I'm out there! (hopefully next year). I love old building and the fact it was in a movie makes it even better. Off Gros Ventre Rd.. got it... Thanks Vern!

Last edited:
Back