If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

You are very welcome.
Which camera/lens did you use for this?
Thanks,
Mike
I used my Canon EOS R7 and my Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS macro lens but to honest, although the camera and lens did capture everything, it's the processing that brought it to this point. I just use the basic Topaz 2 software.

The settings were f/5, 1/250 sec, ISO 160, 0 step, 105 mm.

I used my Canon EOS R7 and my Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS macro lens but to honest, although the camera and lens did capture everything, it's the processing that brought it to this point. I just use the basic Topaz 2 software.

The settings were f/5, 1/250 sec, ISO 160, 0 step, 105 mm.
Thank for for the information! I will try Topaz 2. I was using the free version of Capture One but now they want to charge me a fortune to upgrade because they no longer support the free version that came with the camera. I also use the Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG OS lens and I like it very much for my flower photography.
Best,
Mike

Cool, it's a good lens. I just do photography as a hobby and I didn't want to pay a lot for software, either. This filled my needs. I used to use PS Elements and it was nice for a onetime fee, also. GL!

Kirk, lovely bouquet! nearly a pen sketch fell here and there!
Thank you very much, Callie. I like how the macro lens contrasts the parts in the narrow field of focus from the parts that are oof. You get a little detail but not so much it ruins the soft feel that I want.