Present for You, Bye (fox)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Mal Paso

Fox09.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Present for You! Normal behavior, they are proud of their poo and use it to mark territory. There are at least 4 foxes here including 2 kits I glimpsed yesterday.
Fox10.jpg

Bye
Fox07.jpg
Fox08.jpg

Love the light in the last couple of shots. I guess it's pretty shitty in the first couple :)
Thanks!
Ya, coastal fog flattened the first two but after years of finding their presents in almost impossible places I finally caught a fox in the act. Somewhere I have a photo of fox poop perched on the very top of one of the granite boulders that form the entrance to my house, still can't figure how he did it. The second two photos were from the day before, evening sun through trees. Overall lighting was spotty so I went for portraits.

Thanks!
Ya, coastal fog flattened the first two but after years of finding their presents in almost impossible places I finally caught a fox in the act. Somewhere I have a photo of fox poop perched on the very top of one of the granite boulders that form the entrance to my house, still can't figure how he did it. The second two photos were from the day before, evening sun through trees. Overall lighting was spotty so I went for portraits.
Do note I was making a lame joke re saying 'shitty' and him pooing and all that :)

Do note I was making a lame joke re saying 'shitty' and him pooing and all that :)
Yes but you were correct about the lighting which was part of the joke. Someone has to be the straight man who doesn't get it.

One of the foxes just walked by. As near as I can figure I'm between their den and my neighbors garden. I want to get photos of their 2 kits, I've only had glimpses at the edge of the brush.

Thanks for the joke and comment! Nice photo you posted by the way!

Back