Printing on Canon Pro 200 in Lightroom Borders?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi, could not see anywhere else to ask this on the forum.
I just got the Pro 200 printer, I only print with A3 and A4 papers from Lightroom but for the life I cannot get 1" even borders on the A3 prints, on my A4 I can get near as possible 1/2" inch borders.
(see images A4 & A3).
The settings shown are for the A3 paper.
Thanks, Russ.
A3 1 inch.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
A4 half Inch.jpg

So the top Lightroom screen image and settings are for the A 3. The bottom is an A3 print? Set your margins to "0" and adjust the grid size to leave 1" borders (which would be 9.7 x 14.5).

Last edited:
Hi, I tried the above option but still get that right side border larger and only top and Bottom borders match, must be doing something else wrong somewhere.
Please see images of ready to print and printed image.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 15.23.17.jpeg
20240827_152621.jpg

Last edited:
Found the problem I think.
The paper I was using was purchased from a company here in the UK that makes it's own paper so there costs are cheaper than branded paper (mistake was CHEAPER) when you look at the image you can see I hope that there paper is slightly bigger than A3 on the long side compared to Canon's own A3 paper so matter what I set It was always going to be a border larger than the others. Russ.

20240828_141033.jpg

I realize you've solved this problem, but adding that printing with LrC can be a hit and miss thing at any given time when it comes to paper size and borders. When things don't quite work out I simply use the Custom choice for setting borders. You might also try Red River paper if you have not already done that, a very nice product.

I realize you've solved this problem, but adding that printing with LrC can be a hit and miss thing at any given time when it comes to paper size and borders. When things don't quite work out I simply use the Custom choice for setting borders. You might also try Red River paper if you have not already done that, a very nice product.
Thank you. Unfortunately Red River paper are a USA based company and would cost way to much to post to UK.

Back