Procreation on a sign🤔

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Ralph

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I guess a bald eagle isn’t choosy about where it does it. The backlighting is kind of harsh. Heavy Crop.
It was a very unexpected and cool experience. These were taken yesterday.

DSC_8429-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC_8430-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

DSC_8432-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

DSC_8437-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

DSC_8573-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

Having a smoke after all is said-and-done.

DSC_8586-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

Female started squawking after the male left.

Last edited:
Beautiful Ralph. When I hear the male screaming, I know it is time here on our pair. He screams, then she looks back up at him with the "Are you finished yet?" look. :)

Beautiful Ralph. When I hear the male screaming, I know it is time here on our pair. He screams, then she looks back up at him with the "Are you finished yet?" look. :)
Thanks. The female headed back to their nest which is not far from this location.

Heads up Ralph! An osprey just dove into the creek behind our house and got a fish. Total surprise. Couldn’t get the camera in time. They weren’t expected for another 2-3 weeks. We are off the York River from the Chesapeake. You may be seeing them sooner than expected…… your eagles will have fishing buddies…

Heads up Ralph! An osprey just dove into the creek behind our house and got a fish. Total surprise. Couldn’t get the camera in time. They weren’t expected for another 2-3 weeks. We are off the York River from the Chesapeake. You may be seeing them sooner than expected…… your eagles will have fishing buddies…
Thanks for the heads up Larry. Usually they don’t appear until last week in March round here.

Back