PS or LR Guru please edit this Bluebird file?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DsD

Probably just missed focus or is this as good as it gets? I tend to follow Eric Bowles method of looking for feather detail around the eye ring. I don't think this passes. Yet, would you pros please edit in Adobe to see if it makes the cut?

Background: Z9 back button focus on the hole then engaged 3D and waited for her to peek out and then fly. 25-30 feet from hole with Z400/4.5 and 1.4x converter. My 1st attempt is worse than this but 3D did follow the BB. I don't believe 3D followed this 2nd attempt. I don't have a separate site to link the raw file or I would, or tell me how to do that.
_Z914333_DxO.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thanks Dan, point taken. Hate to get to close and cramp their style. Subject detection wouldn't pick up the eye either. I haven't found going to a programed button with smallest dynamic to nail focus either which will eliminate subject detection. Guess I'll just have to keep playing.

Back