Red deer in March snow

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Elbert

The great images @Steve posted from his Serengeti trip (https://bcgforums.com/threads/my-favorite-serengeti-pics-from-2024.38477/) and his remark on taking pictures in 'adverse' (let's call it 'different') weather triggered me on some images I took in March. Snow showers were predicted and I had this idea of going to a place where I knew red deer would be. So after some meetings in the morning I drove there in the pouring rain, my hopes of actually catching deer in snow getting lower and lower. Then after waiting some time the rain turned to snow in a matter of minutes, it was quite magical. Luckily the deer also made an appearance. Standing there with the only sound the rushing of the falling snow and watching the deer was an unforgettable experience. Getting home ended up being a bit of a challenge but that is another story.

_DSC3960-Verbeterd-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

_DSC4924.jpg

_DSC4983-Verbeterd-NR.jpg

_DSC4644-Verbeterd-NR.jpg

_DSC5139-Verbeterd-NR.jpg

Back