If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

aolander

Nikon Z6, 300mm f/4 PF + TC-14E iii, f/6.3, 1/400, ISO 1400, cropped

s-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Thank you! Have plenty, thanks. Can become pests pretty quickly. :)
we also have too many. Worst pests are chipmunks. They like my wife's tomatoes. They take a bite out of each one. If they wanted just one we would share, ... One summer I trapped several dozen and relocated them. The alternative was a wild life control company which would trap and let me die in the trap which causes major upset at home

We lived in a log house for a couple of years and had to battle the red squirrels trying to take over. Yes they are cute but can become pests very quickly.

Good shot, Alan. Anyone who does not know squirrels will go "Awww, how cute" when they see this image. Folks who know squirrels go "Nice image, but......." :)
Nevertheless, it's a great photo. Nicely done.

Good shot, Alan. Anyone who does not know squirrels will go "Awww, how cute" when they see this image. Folks who know squirrels go "Nice image, but......." :)
Nevertheless, it's a great photo. Nicely done.
Super shot. I apparently am one of the few in the Pine Squirell fan club.
Nope, I'm right there with ya! Love these guys, even though their warning scream is alerting all the big game to my presence when I'm looking for deer or moose etc. :)
Nice photo -- they're one of my favorite little critters but we don't have them near the house (wrong habitat).

Thanks, guys!