If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ssheipel

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Was standing talking to myself near the car about a week ago having decided to end the morning shoot early -- pointing out to myself that my hands were so cold I truly could not feel them, so for that reason alone I should go home -- when for whatever reason I looked mostly behind me and to my right and up, and behold there was a Red-tailed Hawk getting ruffled by the wind. Grabbed this shot, took his appearance as an omen of more to come, went to the car and stuffed my too flimsy light gloves with two chemical heat packs EACH :) and that was the day I got the Owl and Kestral shots :)

Hawk portrait sized.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Was standing talking to myself near the car about a week ago having decided to end the morning shoot early -- pointing out to myself that my hands were so cold I truly could not feel them, so for that reason alone I should go home -- when for whatever reason I looked mostly behind me and to my right and up, and behold there was a Red-tailed Hawk getting ruffled by the wind. Grabbed this shot, took his appearance as an omen of more to come, went to the car and stuffed my too flimsy light gloves with two chemical heat packs EACH :) and that was the day I got the Owl and Kestral shots :)

View attachment 77481
Excellent shot Steven. Razor sharp👍👍👍