If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

mrt

Supporting Member
Marketplace
One of those lucky days
DSC_1788-Enhanced-NR-2-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
DSC_1807-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg
DSC_1839-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg
DSC_1664-Enhanced-NR.jpg
DSC_1717-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Outstanding photos! Especially enjoy #1 and #5 - these critters are showing real personality, captured in your images.

Something tells me the "lucky day" was created by many, many less productive days that helped you figure out the right locations, right timing and right photographic approach to help you create your own luck. These photos reflect skill and experience (calling to mind "the harder I work, the luckier I get"). Well done!

Outstanding photos! Especially enjoy #1 and #5 - these critters are showing real personality, captured in your images.

Something tells me the "lucky day" was created by many, many less productive days that helped you figure out the right locations, right timing and right photographic approach to help you create your own luck. These photos reflect skill and experience (calling to mind "the harder I work, the luckier I get"). Well done!
Thanks very much Andy. I appreciate your comments.

Beautiful. I love the howling coyote. Pt. Reyes, one of my favorite places.
That you katcar. I think s/he was howling at this other coyote lying in a field about another couple hundred feet away. Pt Reyes is definitely special