If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
The name of a boat reflected in the sea @ Hout Bay Harbor. I turned it 180º to read right.
Not sure is this is landscape of macro or not allowed.
00693 25X14W D850 5231.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I'm sure it's allowed. It's a nice idea and well done. Is the filter gallery involved here?

Thank you, Bill. I have no clue what a filter gallery is.

I was just thinking what I might do in photoshop to recreate that cool look. If not a choice from filter gallery, then maybe a posterize adjustment layer? No problem if you don't want to say, very well done however you did it.

Bill - I did not know you referred to PS. I thought it was something on this site.
I do not mind to share. This is a dinkum image of the reflection of the name of a boat in the water next to the pier. The distortion, etc is all done by the movement of the water and recorded when I took the image. I only turned the image around because the name was mirrored in the water and I wanted to read it in a normal view. So no post processing was done except cropping and my normal adjustments. The distorion was already in the water movement. I think you could use warp and liquify to get something similar, but I have never tried it.