Sacred Ibis on the fly

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Given that (nice) background you could do that trick of stretching the borders of the photo if the tightness bugs you. Nice shot, in any event. Beautiful.
Thanks Steven, would I sound stupid if I say that I simply do not know how and, I don't work with any other editing programs than NX-Studio and CNX-2 (and neither, afaik, can do such thing)?
I tried a couple of times with LR and got frustrated each time... PS... you don't want to know... :LOL: Let's agree that I'm a lazy donkey and have limited skills to deal with LR/PS/etc.
Krgds, Marcelo

Thanks Steven, would I sound stupid if I say that I simply do not know how and, I don't work with any other editing programs than NX-Studio and CNX-2 (and neither, afaik, can do such thing)?
I tried a couple of times with LR and got frustrated each time... PS... you don't want to know... :LOL: Let's agree that I'm a lazy donkey and have limited skills to deal with LR/PS/etc.
Krgds, Marcelo
I've done it a couple of times following Steve's video and at that I screw up every time, so it was damn cheeky of me to even suggest it to someone else LOL

I've done it a couple of times following Steve's video and at that I screw up every time, so it was damn cheeky of me to even suggest it to someone else LOL
At least you have the program(s) installed, I don't even get that far! :LOL:
Yesterday I gave it a try to "DarkTable" (to avoid having to register and all the lot to get a trial of LR) and guess what...?? :ROFLMAO:

Back