If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi folks,

The annual salmon season is in full swing and the Bald Eagles are gathering in large numbers to munch on the tasty remains.

Gulls were a big problem as they were also gathered in large numbers and were constantly photobombing, so it was very difficult to get "clean" shots.

Harrison-small-112523-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Harrison-small-112523-2.jpg

Harrison-small-112523-3.jpg

Harrison-small-112523-4.jpg

Harrison-small-112523-5.jpg

I have lots more to go through, but thanks for looking.

Hi folks,

The annual salmon season is in full swing and the Bald Eagles are gathering in large numbers to munch on the tasty remains.

Gulls were a big problem as they were also gathered in large numbers and were constantly photobombing, so it was very difficult to get "clean" shots.

View attachment 75302
View attachment 75303
View attachment 75304
View attachment 75305
View attachment 75306

Love that last one! Well done👍👍👍

Hi folks,

View attachment 75302
View attachment 75303
View attachment 75304
View attachment 75305
View attachment 75306

Outstanding set of images! I really like #1 despite the gulls… you captured the eagle’s breath.

Welcome. Also, welcome to the slipped and broke your lens club. Believe it or not, you are not the only one and you are in good company. Many of us have slipped, tumbled and broke lenses, cameras, lens mounts and the like.

That must have been fun shooting like that, very well done.

Great and fun set, well captured and done (y)(y)(y)

Chris S.

Outstanding set of images! I really like #1 despite the gulls… you captured the eagle’s breath.
Thanks, folks. It is really appreciated