If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I don't usually do this type of photography, I almost accidently got a shot of Saturn a few years ago while taking photos of the moon. It was more of a lens test than anything, but I ended up with a blury, but identifiable, photo of Saturn. I thought that since I had a 45 mp camera and a 500pf lens with a 1.4 tc I would try it again. I know this doesen't fit landscape perfectly, I hope no one minds.
_8501577-Edit-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I don't usually do this type of photography, I almost accidently got a shot of Saturn a few years ago while taking photos of the moon. It was more of a lens test than anything, but I ended up with a blury, but identifiable, photo of Saturn. I thought that since I had a 45 mp camera and a 500pf lens with a 1.4 tc I would try it again. I know this doesen't fit landscape perfectly, I hope no one minds.View attachment 70455
That is an Awesome shot Gene. Very coolšŸ˜Ž