Search Function Frustrations

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

LL4D500

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Appreciate any suggestions people may have in regard to the Search Function. Periodically I find a Post that is very interesting and I want to refer back to it. Any suggestions, as I am finding as their are more topics/posts, I am spending 30 minutes going back trying to find what I am looking for.
Also wish there was some way of "consolidating" related posts - ie D500 , AutoFocus , Tripods, BBAF, Metering, Z Camera Bodies, etc. Just a suggestion!

I'd recommend just bookmarking the posts - it's what I do :) The bookmark option is in the upper right of all the posts, between the share and post number:

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 6.10.04 PM.png

To refer back to them, click your user name and select the Bookmarks tab.

I'm also looking at search upgrades :)

Finally, for supporting members, there is an option for "history" that shows up when the Forums tab is selected and it shows threads you've recently viewed.

Hope that helps :)

Steve

I'd recommend just bookmarking the posts - it's what I do :) The bookmark option is in the upper right of all the posts, between the share and post number:

View attachment 3106

To refer back to them, click your user name and select the Bookmarks tab.

I'm also looking at search upgrades :)

Finally, for supporting members, there is an option for "history" that shows up when the Forums tab is selected and it shows threads you've recently viewed.

Hope that helps :)

Steve
I must be doing something wrong? I clicked the "bookmark" tab and it said it was bookmarked, but when I go to my "Bookmarks" on my desk top, it isn't there. Do you have a separate "Bookmarks" to access within this program?

Back