Seems like a good price for a 325gb Delkin Black?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I was looking to purchase a second 150gb Delkin Black (CFexpress Type B), so I did some sniffing around to see if there were any deals. The 150gb is going for $179 on Amazon. But FujiFilm is selling the 325gb version for $209, and that seems like a decent price, no? People were excited for a similar deal last November.
I also was shopping for another 150 GB card and found that Delkin seems to not make them anymore. They replaced the earlier lineup with v 4, and that’s the 325 GB $299 model JAJohnson mentions, that card being the smallest in the Black line now, it seems.

I would assume that Delkin has ensured that the new 4.0 line runs cool in Z8 since that was a big deal, but I’d like to know if it has been tested.

Agree would also like to see a test on the new Delkin 4.0 line to see if Temps were reduced over previous models which ran warm

I also was shopping for another 150 GB card and found that Delkin seems to not make them anymore. They replaced the earlier lineup with v 4, and that’s the 325 GB $299 model JAJohnson mentions, that card being the smallest in the Black line now, it seems.

I would assume that Delkin has ensured that the new 4.0 line runs cool in Z8 since that was a big deal, but I’d like to know if it has been tested.

The FujiFilm link provided by Ever takes me to “shopusa.fujifilm-x.com”. . Fuji is not listed as a dealer on Delkin website.
Seems suspicious to me.

Last edited:
I normally try to stay silent on forums, especially when it comes to promotion of our products. I do not wish to violate any forum rules regarding advertising / promotion.

With that being said, I felt it was important to add clarification to this thread. FujiFilm is indeed an Authorized Reseller for Delkin Devices products. All Delkin memory cards sold through FujiFilm are covered by our warranty.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

I normally try to stay silent on forums, especially when it comes to promotion of our products. I do not wish to violate any forum rules regarding advertising / promotion.

With that being said, I felt it was important to add clarification to this thread. FujiFilm is indeed an Authorized Reseller for Delkin Devices products. All Delkin memory cards sold through FujiFilm are covered by our warranty.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.
Hi Mark - Thanks for weighing in. This kind of clarification and information is always welcome. We hope you'll visit often. Feel free to post and share your knowledge and experience.

Back