Setup of Z7ii

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

New Z7ii owner. Have set up with help of Steve's book. AF-S, matrix metering, and back button focusing, exposure bracketing. Am trying to set FN1 to spot metering and FN2 to AE hold. When I go to f2, then click on FN1, I get to Metering. But I cannot go any further. Same is true when I try to set up FN2. What am I doing wrong.

In custom controls f2 you need to tap the fn2 button to see the options…same for all

IMG_1397.png

If you are using back button focusing, then you should set the camera to AF-C. With BBF, you just stop pressing the AF-ON button to lock focus.

New Z7ii owner. Have set up with help of Steve's book. AF-S, matrix metering, and back button focusing, exposure bracketing. Am trying to set FN1 to spot metering and FN2 to AE hold. When I go to f2, then click on FN1, I get to Metering. But I cannot go any further. Same is true when I try to set up FN2. What am I doing wrong.
Thank you

Back