Shiras Moose Monster

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

BrentPaull

American West Photo Safaris
Supporting Member
Marketplace
For 40 years I've photographed moose in the Rocky Mountains. I've photographed them in Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and New Mexico. Large bulls, small bulls, cows, calves, yearlings - in rivers, lakes, willows, and pine forests, but it wasn't until my fall 2024 trip that I got the largest bull I've ever seen. In terms of palm mass, points, overall rack size, and body size - this guy is the biggest. Photographed in Grand Teton National Park.

Z91_9675-web.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Z91_8202-web.jpg

Z91_9375-web.jpg

For 40 years I've photographed moose in the Rocky Mountains. I've photographed them in Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and New Mexico. Large bulls, small bulls, cows, calves, yearlings - in rivers, lakes, willows, and pine forests, but it wasn't until my fall 2024 trip that I got the largest bull I've ever seen. In terms of palm mass, points, overall rack size, and body size - this guy is the biggest. Photographed in Grand Teton National Park.

View attachment 99058

View attachment 99059

View attachment 99060
Beautiful shot! Congratulations. 👍👍👍

Back