If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Howard

Enjoy:)
HK303086-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
HK302293-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg
HK303080-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg
HK302886-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg
HK303094-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg
HK303181-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

Amazing! I've been out to photograph these birds at least five times and every time I come back disappointed. I need to find a place where I can park and photograph them from my car because they don't seem to want to go anywhere near me even if I'm standing still. Were these shot from your car or did you use any sort of blind/camo? Again, awesome shots!

Amazing! I've been out to photograph these birds at least five times and every time I come back disappointed. I need to find a place where I can park and photograph them from my car because they don't seem to want to go anywhere near me even if I'm standing still. Were these shot from your car or did you use any sort of blind/camo? Again, awesome shots!
I was sat down for a long time in the long grass, 11.30 until 4pm, my patience was rewarded, and I was in camo, Owl saw me as no threat and was happy to hunt around me. I like to sit as I like to get this perspective on the owl and I feel less of an obstacle for the Owl than if I was standing. Good luck.