Show Off

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

clippy

Ruby-crowned Kinglet showing it's Ruby crown.
D500, 500mm f/4, 1.4 TC, ISO 280, F/8.0, 1/640 sec
1750-1012-IMG.jpg-1021-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great shot, David. I've been chasing these little guys forever but I still haven't got a good shot. They are always too far away, and man, they are hyper! Don't sit still for a minute......

Tell me this one came towards you rather than you chasing it down. :) 'Cause if you managed to successfully chase this one down I'm going to drink my bath water.

Great shot, David. I've been chasing these little guys forever but I still haven't got a good shot. They are always too far away, and man, they are hyper! Don't sit still for a minute......

Tell me this one came towards you rather than you chasing it down. :) 'Cause if you managed to successfully chase this one down I'm going to drink my bath water.
Thanks Rassie, no chasing here. I’ve always had good luck finding these guys and Golden-crowned Kinglets. Probably just jinxed myself! Many times I’m just too close and can only watch because I can’t focus on them. Sometimes I will take another camera with me for the close ones. 300 pf comes in handy.

Back