If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hello there,

I am new to the forum, so first a short introduction: most of the time I do travel / landscapes with some wildlife if it presents itself and the obvious street photography you end up with living in a city. There is only so much you can shoot on a walk in a city that is not street photography, even if I am lucky enough to have a lot of green spaces and a nice river in short walking distance.

Now to the picture, shot in Iceland in late March from a very famous spot on Sneafellsness (that waterfall and arrow head mountain shown in GoT). The waterfall was not so impressive, the light wasn't great. Until the clouds opened up over the mountains surrounding the spot!

Hope you enjoy it!

P.S.: shot on my old D700 (ISO 200, the AF motor died during the trip a couple of days later) and a Nikkor Ai-S 300mm f4.5 IF ED lens at 1/2500 as RAW.
img_20240424102117533.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited: