If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

johnehrenfeldphotography@gmail

Supporting Member
Marketplace
After months of working out the Z9 hard for my wildlife photography career I could not be happier.

No question howe much Steve Perry's manuals have helped. It's a 'pro' camera and learning what all the many options are and getting your settings right is imperative.

I almost always use it in conjunction with the razor sharp 800mm PF which I can hand hold easily when a tripod isn't practical.

This landing 'American Wigeon Duck ' was photographed right as the sun was rising behind me with fall colors in the foreground.

f6.3 - ISO 800 - 1/2,000
20221021Llano Seco 10-21-22_JLE2748.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

After months of working out the Z9 hard for my wildlife photography career I could not be happier.

No question howe much Steve Perry's manuals have helped. It's a 'pro' camera and learning what all the many options are and getting your settings right is imperative.

I almost always use it in conjunction with the razor sharp 800mm PF which I can hand hold easily when a tripod isn't practical.

This landing 'American Wigeon Duck ' was photographed right as the sun was rising behind me with fall colors in the foreground.

f6.3 - ISO 800 - 1/2,000View attachment 48209
Gorgeous shot John!đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Beautiful image -can’t wait for my 800pf to arrive.

Wow! Gorgeous shot and amazing composition! Love it!