If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Bill M

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Got out for a few shots in the Sonoran desert outside of Scottsdale while there for niece's wedding.

2023-11-20 10-06-38 (B,R4,S8).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

As someone who lives near Saguaro National Park (west), I certainly appreciate them. Hope you get to photograph some more while you are here (or maybe you have already left?).

As someone who lives near Saguaro National Park (west), I certainly appreciate them. Hope you get to photograph some more while you are here (or maybe you have already left?).
Spent one morning on one of the Granite Mountain trails and got several nice shots. Thought this was the best of the lot showing the cactus and mountains in distance. Thanks for looking.

I love this, but is the sky usually that bright or hazy?
Thanks. This was a four shot focus stack. The blend had the foreground a bit to crisp so when I edited I brought down the clarity to soften the overall appearance. That is probably responsible for increasing the haze in the skies. The softness of the mountain range was very close to how I remember it.