STEVE’S NIKON Z6III CUSTOM CONTROLS WORKSHEET

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAJohnson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I didn’t see @Steve post this on the General Discussion forum. He’s created a free worksheet for setting up the custom shooting controls menu for the Z6III.

Last edited:
Thanks!
I was heading out for the morning (still on the road testing / using / working on the Z6 guide and forgot to post it here.

Also, the guide book is well on the way. It's written - right now is just double-checks and getting the photos done I want to use plus a few other loose ends. It looks like about the third week of Aug for it.

Thanks!
I was heading out for the morning (still on the road testing / using / working on the Z6 guide and forgot to post it here.

Also, the guide book is well on the way. It's written - right now is just double-checks and getting the photos done I want to use plus a few other loose ends. It looks like about the third week of Aug for it.
Thanks for the update. I’m looking forward to the guide book!

Back