If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

My wife & I have just returned from a venture to Nebraska to see the Sandhill Crane migration. I had posted a few photos from the trip earlier. Here is a shot of the sunrise over the Platte River with all the cranes sitting on the bank & standing in the water just on the far edge of the river. they are a bit difficult to see in the photo, but it was amazing.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

D75_9147 - Copy-NEO Layer-resized.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

My wife & I have just returned from a venture to Nebraska to see the Sandhill Crane migration. I had posted a few photos from the trip earlier. Here is a shot of the sunrise over the Platte River with all the cranes sitting on the bank & standing in the water just on the far edge of the river. they are a bit difficult to see in the photo, but it was amazing.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

View attachment 56914
Beautiful Bill!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Awesome, Bill. I can almost hear their amazing chatter in the brisk morning air. Last year you were in AZ and I was at Kearney. This year I was in AZ and you were at Kearney. Hopefully one of these years we'll synch up.

Awesome, Bill. I can almost hear their amazing chatter in the brisk morning air. Last year you were in AZ and I was at Kearney. This year I was in AZ and you were at Kearney. Hopefully one of these years we'll synch up.
Thanks Malcolm. It was amazing how noisy they are! I’m hoping you’ve posted some of your captures from Arizona.

Last edited: