Sunset Mountain Scene

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MikeA

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Mountain Scene.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A very nice shot that gets more interesting the longer you look at it!
Made with my 500 PF. Distance is about 70 miles from my viewpoint to the snow covered peaks. The air was very clear. Sometimes you cannot even see them from so far away.

Awesome shot Mike ,it just goes to show what can be captured with a lens thats not generally known/used for Landscape photography ..

Making good use of the gear at hand , well done 👏

Harry.G

Awesome shot Mike ,it just goes to show what can be captured with a lens thats not generally known/used for Landscape photography ..

Making good use of the gear at hand , well done 👏

Harry.G
I just love this combo D850 and 500 PF. I seldom have anything else with me on hikes. Works for macro too. Thank you!

Very serene. Love the lenticular looking cloud formations and the haze on the mountains
Yes on some days things tend to be perfect. I always have my camera with me on hikes, you never know. Morning and evening are also just the best. I should stick to that rule more than I normally do.

Back