If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ABC_4871.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I love the image and the creativity!

My two suggestions would be to see how it looks with less water and try to get to a ratio closer to 1/3 gray water and 2/3 colorful background - it will require a 16:9 crop but it might be even more dynamic - just experiment and see what you like best.

My second is more a question - did you add movement blur in the background? My brain keeps going back to the fact that the background blur is not in the same direction as the panning effect (bottom left to upper right vs horizontal) - if you added some, see how it looks with the background blur horizontal. If it's the natural movement in the picture, then it will remain a puzzle to me as to why it's going up.

Either way, the picture is really great as it is so feel free to ignore my comments altogether :)

I like it. Intentional camera movement, ICM, is a whole world I've only explored a little.

I love the image and the creativity!

My two suggestions would be to see how it looks with less water and try to get to a ratio closer to 1/3 gray water and 2/3 colorful background - it will require a 16:9 crop but it might be even more dynamic - just experiment and see what you like best.

My second is more a question - did you add movement blur in the background? My brain keeps going back to the fact that the background blur is not in the same direction as the panning effect (bottom left to upper right vs horizontal) - if you added some, see how it looks with the background blur horizontal. If it's the natural movement in the picture, then it will remain a puzzle to me as to why it's going up.

Either way, the picture is really great as it is so feel free to ignore my comments altogether :)
thanks for your feedback, I will surely try a 16:9. As per the background, I did not change anything. It may be the effect of rain falling.