If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Just came home from capturing this. Quick drive, stay out for an hour, lights danced for about five minutes and then it was over. If you look closely you'll see some swans and other birds swimming in water that's reflecting the aurora borealis - wow, that's a first one for me too. This shot concludes the aurora season for me. We have overcast incoming and after that the nights aren't going to be dark enough to see the aurora until September.

SE408131.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A7Rii + Nikkor-O 35mm f/2 @5s f/2 ISO 3200

Just came home from capturing this. Quick drive, stay out for an hour, lights danced for about five minutes and then it was over. If you look closely you'll see some swans and other birds swimming in water that's reflecting the aurora borealis - wow, that's a first one for me too. This shot concludes the aurora season for me. We have overcast incoming and after that the nights aren't going to be dark enough to see the aurora until September.

View attachment 17540

A7Rii + Nikkor-O 35mm f/2 @5s f/2 ISO 3200
Gorgeous!đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť