Symmetrical Spoonbill

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

BobbyV

Brevard County, FL. I was using 3d tracking with animal detection on all flight shots that morning. (Was wondering why it says 10/25000 rather than 1/2500 sec.)

1989s.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Brevard County, FL. I was using 3d tracking with animal detection on all flight shots that morning. (Was wondering why it says 10/25000 rather than 1/2500 sec.)

View attachment 57225
Well, it's obvious to me that your camera simply slept through the math class that covered "reducing fractions". In all seriousness - I have NO idea about the 10/25000. What I DO know is that I love your image!

Well, it's obvious to me that your camera simply slept through the math class that covered "reducing fractions". In all seriousness - I have NO idea about the 10/25000. What I DO know is that I love your image!
Thanks. I slept through many math classes too and still noticed that. Interesting, but at first glance I thought it said 1/25000. :unsure:

Stunning image, Bobby! That soft light really deepened the breeding colors!!!! Guess that 100-400 is up to the task - in your hands! LOL! Would love to see that one printed on metal! Do IT!
Thanks Karen. Gary was in St. Augustine yesterday and I took him out to a little birding place I found, and during our conversations out there he convinced me to learn about post processing when I retire. Should be interesting...

Thanks Karen. Gary was in St. Augustine yesterday and I took him out to a little birding place I found, and during our conversations out there he convinced me to learn about post processing when I retire. Should be interesting...
Excellent plan! I agree. But in fairness, your images are so dang good, they seldom need much post processing!

This photo is literally PERFECT, except for one tiny tiny minor thing. I’d like to see how the image looks if ti move the bird up in the frame a little, it looks pretty close to the bottom right now especially since third heading that way.

This photo is literally PERFECT, except for one tiny tiny minor thing. I’d like to see how the image looks if ti move the bird up in the frame a little, it looks pretty close to the bottom right now especially since third heading that way.
Thanks. I see your point. I can't remember intentionally centering a bird image before, but I just did it here for the symmetry thing.

Back