Tag-of war - explicit Cheetahs' end of breakfast

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
One Christmas Morning in the Kgalagadi TFP.
We were too late for the kill and breakfast and drove up as the leftovers' distribution was discussed between theses two siblings.
When the lens is too long and the action too fast . . .
02631W D300 2368.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Love it! You are very lucky to have those animals nearby, I have to go to a zoo to see them, and that is just not the same!

The left Cheetah's gaze at his sibling is great!
It may be very close but imo, shots like this make the action more intimate.
An awesome shot, nature at its finest.
Thanks Guys, much appreciated. Yeah, I love in your face action sometimes, when it is like this.
@hef19898 -not a site you can ever see in a zoo, the springbok will be in another enclosure😊;)
Not near - A 10 hour min drive and 1000 km!

If it is 10 hours, I am a little less jealous. Still am, after all it is a drive, and a nice one I assume landscape-wise, and not a flight!
If you ever travel our roads and encounter the road user, you will appreciate that it can be a very bad experience with truck, taxis and potholes to keep you awake no landscapes to stop for - you may get mugged it you stop, that's the reality!

Back