Tamron 35-150 f2-2.8 Nikon Z

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I don't - that said I have read consistently good comments about it. I thought about it and decided against it due to weight of my travel kit. I opted for the 24-120Z as I have a Plena and didn't want another heavy lens. The results I have seen are great and many event shooters seem to love it.

But read this thread which is a little more critical.

I don't - that said I have read consistently good comments about it. I thought about it and decided against it due to weight of my travel kit. I opted for the 24-120Z as I have a Plena and didn't want another heavy lens. The results I have seen are great and many event shooters seem to love it.

But read this thread which is a little more critical.
Thanks! I've seen good reviews but it's had to tell the real truth. I like the price difference on the 24-120 and could probably live with the missing 30mm on the long end, just wish it was 2.8. Really like the Tamaron f2-2.8.

Back