Test a TPAI DNG to LRC Please?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

flashpixx

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I wonder if anyone using both the latest version of TPAI 1.5 or 1.5.1 and LRC could do a test for me please?
I'm having an issue with the latest TPAI where the exported DNG from an original RAW file is being read in LRC using an older Process Version 1.
When I view the DNG in LRC I get basic edit tools as shown below, with the lightning icon in the top right indicating LRC is using an old Process Version (in this case is Process Version 1):
I'm using a Z9 HE* RAW file, also curious if that matters.

My workflow is:
Import RAW file into TPAI
Make a Denoise and sharpen edit
Save file in TPAI which exports a DNG back to the original loction of the RAW.

Capture1.JPG
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I have just tested with a RAW from my z6II and all seems to be well, no lightning bolt to indicate older processing version. Out of curiosity, which version of LrC are you using as I have never come across that particular Basic Panel layout/notation?.

I have just tested with a RAW from my z6II and all seems to be well, no lightning bolt to indicate older processing version. Out of curiosity, which version of LrC are you using as I have never come across that particular Basic Panel layout/notation?.
Thanks Rob
I'm using v12.4. The issue is with the process version.
I'm suspicious TPAI is writing something to the HE* metadata causing LRC not to read the DNG correctly

Back